Sava is the only women-, Latinx-, and LGBTQ-, locally-founded and owned delivery service in the SF Bay Area. One of Sava’s challenges was the ability to reach their at-home, delivery-reliant customers with customized messaging.
- Had no direct links to Sava’s online menus
- Had to already have a developed awareness of the Sava brand to go to their website to make an order.
- Sending text messages to their customer base without the fear of carrier filtering.
- Dealt with marketing challenges that a lot of cannabis companies face
- After identifying top spenders, they incentivized new purchases with exclusive promotion.
- By leveraging advanced targeting and key opportunities, customers who hadn’t purchased in 3 weeks or more were identified and targeted.
- Prioritizing customer retention and personalized buyer experience, being mindful of avoiding repeat campaigns or over-communicating with specific customer segments.
With Blaze and Happy Cabbage, Sava saw:
- 993% average increase in 24 hour ROI
- 21% increase in average customer recapture
- 14% increase in average campaign conversion
How it’s helped their business
“We love using the platform- it completely changed how we approach marketing. Not only is it intuitive and easy to use, but we’ve also seen a drastic change in our customer retention and response to our campaigns. It really works for us.” -Avery, Digital Marketing for Sava
Contributed in partnership with Happy Cabbage Analytics