About the Company:
Join one of the most interesting companies in all of cannabis to be part of a dynamic and passionate team driving innovation in this emerging market. BLAZE Is a venture backed technology startup that is designing the next-generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. BLAZE’s best in class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy the BLAZE technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
About Your Role:
Work closely with a small sales team to conquer the growing cannabis market. You will be responsible to:
- Have excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Sell directly to licensed dispensary, delivery, cultivator and distribution decision-makers, which includes high-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Learn the BLAZE technology and build deep product knowledge understanding multiple use cases.
- Compress your deal cycles and close new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Utilize a solution and value selling approach.
- Evangelize BLAZE’s full-stack platform.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
- Setup and run product demos primarily through video conferencing and screen sharing.
- Provide market feedback to the BLAZE management and product teams.
- Stay up to date on the cannabis market and the business needs of BLAZE customers.
- Travel is minimal and as required.
You are someone with fire in the belly and a drive to succeed. You are interested in developing a career in the cannabis industry and technology sales.You are comfortable on the phone or in-person asking questions and getting results. You’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter and looking to go over & beyond to win. Cannabis Industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or strong work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience meeting quota
- Prior success in ERP, payment processing and/ or SaaS sales
- Ability to simply articulate intricate products and concepts.
- Success closing new accounts.
- Ability to develop high-level relationships within small to large accounts.
- Ability to travel for deals.
- Passion for cannabis and technology.
- Previous work experience in an early-stage company and knowledge of how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of the cannabis industry and the competitive technology ecosystem.
BLAZE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
$60-$80K base + commissions based on revenue for total compensation of $90-$110K. Accelerators are available to achieve over 100%.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- East Coast or Mid West, US
Please send us your resume and why you think BLAZE is a fit for you: firstname.lastname@example.org