- Graphic Design: 2 Years
- HTML & CSS: 2 Years
- Adobe/Sketch/Figma: 2 Years
- Understanding of WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Experience with Elementor (Bonus)
- Video Editing & Animation (Bonus)
BLAZE is seeking a passionate, proactive, organized, and creative problem solver who will be a key contributor to our marketing and product teams as a Mid-level designer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be creating in-house visual assets for our marketing and product teams, and other company needs. Working with cross-functional teams to design marketing materials, including emails, landing pages, simple video edits when needed, presentations, occasional printed collateral, and user interface design external and internal web products. Your environment will be fast-paced, agile, and self-directed with multi-disciplinary teams that translate complex technology concepts into creative solutions. While working alongside a senior designer you will be collaborating, defining, evolving, and executing BLAZE’s visual language and user experience across all channels to deliver a measurable impact on our business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience as a digital or product designer.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch or Figma.
- Experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, print design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills to work on a close-knit team.
- Ability to design landing pages and user interfaces optimized for user conversion.
- Portfolio with web projects that highlight your approach to problem-solving and the final solutions.
- Junior-level HTML and CSS coding to implement and make simple edits to landing pages and emails.
- Experience building and collaborating with design systems.
- Building interactive prototypes with tools like Principle, Webflow, Flinto, and Framer.
- Understanding of front-end frameworks and front-end development skills.
- Junior to advanced knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, or similar video editing software or motion graphic skills.
BLAZE Is a venture-backed technology startup that is designing the next generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. BLAZE’s best-in-class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer, and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy the BLAZE technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility. BLAZE provides customers solutions for retail sale of cannabis, distribution, inventory management, and cultivation.
BLAZE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K
- Work from home
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Competitive salary
- A real chance to help shape the growing cannabis industry
- Work with smart people in a fast-paced environment
Remote Work with Corporate offices are located in Newport Beach, CA.
Please send us your resume, link to your portfolio and why you think BLAZE is a fit for you: email@example.com