If you’re looking for a predictable job at a big established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor of a rocket ship with proven entrepreneurs and technologists in the fastest growing industry in the world – Cannabis – keep reading!
Join our team and help shape the future of the Cannabis Industry. We are looking for someone who can move and scale fast with our company and loves moving at the pace of a startup.
As a HR Administrator, your product is a diverse company of top performing employees, with a common bond through company culture. You will work directly with our leadership team to meet this goal.
The primary responsibility of this position is driving the recruitment process for the sourcing and recruiting of direct hire openings. Types of positions range from administrative to technical (engineering) professionals and management in a software as a service company. Recruitment experience in the software industry is a plus.
- Source, screen, and vet qualified candidates for presentation to hiring managers.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our company, reduce our time-to-hire, and attract the best professionals.
- Develop a talent pipeline to assist long-term with hiring and retention
- Utilize multiple internet resources, including job boards and social media, keeping up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Track and manage candidate database
- Attend job and career fairs at colleges and universities
- Manage intern programs
- Perform salary surveys and determine key regions for hiring
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Work with ADP, our PEO, to cover all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintain employee records and paperwork in ADP
- Coordinate training and seminars for employees
- Represent employer in community and recruiting events
- Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- An existing network of recruiting contacts that will expedite sourcing
- Experience working in software development, SaaS, or web technologies
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to manage through change and work independently
- Have a good sense of humor
- PHR, aPHR certification or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Remote Work
- A real chance to help shape the cannabis industry
- Great team in a fast-pace environment
- Great Medical Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunity in a fast growing company
About The Company:
Join one of the most interesting companies in all of cannabis to be part of a dynamic and passionate team driving innovation in this emerging market. We are an early-stage technology startup that is designing the next-generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. Our best in class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy our technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
- Greater Los Angeles Area
Compensation: $48,000 – 53,000
Bonus: Up to $2,000 annual bonus potential based on performance
BLAZE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.