If you’re looking for a predictable job at a big established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor of a rocket ship with proven entrepreneurs and technologists in the fastest growing industry in the world – Cannabis – keep reading!
Join our team and help shape the future of the Cannabis Industry. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with excellent Agile experience. We are looking for someone who can move and scale fast with our company and loves moving at the pace of a startup.
As a Product Manager, your product is a BLAZE product that continues to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations while outpacing the competition with key differentiating features. You will work directly with our Chief Product Officer and the development team to meet this goal and measure it through KPIs that you deem critical to your success.
- Owns the roadmap for product features.
- Acts as a primary stakeholder for product development planning of features and fixes.
- Defines the Epics and creates detailed requirements for product features.
- Works with customers to find the root problem they are trying to solve for and converts that into requirements.
- Follow the agile development process leading to a successful release of product features
- Runs regularly scheduled business reviews for product features.
- Define, monitor, and reports on product KPIs to ensure continued improvement in all areas.
- Collaborate with direct reports on their professional development and growth.
- Engage in the annual talent review evaluations.
- Learn new technologies to stay current with industry standards and best practices.
- A technical degree and/or demonstrated technical knowledge, including a full understanding of the definition and function of APIs, n-tier architectures, services-at-scale, etc
- 3-5 years experience consumer or enterprise software product management experience for a related product in ERP, Inventory Management, or Retail operations
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and architecture
- Demonstrated success in managing long term projects that are iterative in nature
- Experience in “continuous improvement” work environments
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities while keeping the team on task and morale high
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and strong written and verbal communication
- Resourceful, creative thinker
- Proven ability to work independently and productively as a remote worker
- A passion for developing products and creating and leading teams
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Have a good sense of humor
- Operational knowledge of the Cannabis Industry
What We Offer:
- Remote Work
- A real chance to help shape the cannabis industry
- Great team in a fast-pace environment
- Great Medical Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunity in a fast growing company
About The Company:
Join one of the most interesting companies in all of cannabis to be part of a dynamic and passionate team driving innovation in this emerging market. We are an early-stage technology startup that is designing the next-generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. Our best in class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy our technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
- Greater Los Angeles Area
BLAZE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please send us your resume and why you think BLAZE is a fit for you: email@example.com