If you’re looking for a predictable job at a big established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor of a rocket ship with proven entrepreneurs and technologists in the fastest growing industry in the world – Cannabis – keep reading!
About the Company:
Join one of the most interesting companies in all of cannabis to be part of a dynamic and passionate team driving innovation in this emerging market. BLAZE Is a venture-backed technology startup that is designing the next generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. BLAZE’s best in class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer, and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy the BLAZE technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
About The Role:
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase? If so, you might be just the person to step into our brand-new BDR role!
You will be working across various channels – web, social media, phone, text and email to find targets and convert them into leads. You will be an integral part of the sales team hunting and generating leads to achieve the team goals!
The BDR will search, identify, connect with, and secure appointments with prospective new customers, helping the sales team to excel in new-customer acquisition. They will work closely with sales management to identify top targets for business development. This person will research prospective accounts, make the initial connection to attract the prospect’s attention, qualify prospects and convert them into leads by setting appointments for account executives to conduct a demo meeting. The BDR will be using a consistent, persistent approach that will require a high volume of cold-calling, email & digital platforms to find and connect with
This is a great opportunity for career growth into account management or sales.
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team
- Work with sales management to identify best new targets or sources for targets
- Hunt for quality targets
- Pursue an initial connection with each prospect to qualify leads
- Execute a sure hand-off of each qualified lead to an Account Executive as directed by sales management.
- Have excellent communication skills and connect easily over the phone and in writing
- Have great time management skills.
- Contact licensed dispensary, delivery, manufacturer, cultivator, and distribution decision-makers, which includes high-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Learn the BLAZE technology and easily communicate the differentiators between BLAZE and the competitors
- Compress the prospect to lead cycle
- Exceed activity and lead generation goals
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, and next steps in our CRM.
- Evangelize BLAZE’s full-stack platform.
- Prioritize prospects and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out
- Provide market feedback to the BLAZE management and product teams.
- Stay up to date on the cannabis market and the business needs of BLAZE customers.
● Minimum one year of telemarketing, lead generation or inside sales experience.
● Demonstrated professional-level skills in business communication using a variety of
channels including telephone, email, social media, and written communication.
● Strong time management disciplines
● Work with moderate supervision and be a self-starter
● Able to collaborate and be coachable
● Develop and maintain effective communication with all co-workers and others during
the performance of assigned duties.
● Ability to clearly receive and interpret instructions
● Proficient in Word and Excel
● Outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to get things done
● Good team player with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
● Proactive, desire to take on new challenges
● Good at multitasking and project management
● Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Previous work experience in an early stage company and knowledge of how to navigate
and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of the cannabis industry and the competitive technology ecosystem.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote work
- A chance to help shape the cannabis industry
- Work with smart people in a fast-paced environment
- A fun and engaged leadership team
Please send us your resume and why you think BLAZE is a fit for you: email@example.com