About the Company:
Join one of the most interesting companies in all of cannabis to be part of a dynamic and passionate team driving innovation in this emerging market. BLAZE Is a venture backed technology startup that is designing the next-generation of software for licensed cannabis operators serving cultivators, manufacturers, distributors and retailers (dispensary and delivery businesses). In less than 3 years the company has picked up hundreds of customers in multiple states. BLAZE’s best in class ERP (enterprise resource planning) software enables companies of any size to streamline their entire business processes with legal compliance, inventory, customer and supply chain management in one unified platform. Customers can rapidly deploy the BLAZE technology with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
Senior Java/Full Stack Developer
We are looking for experienced Backend Developers with top-tier skills in creating Java Restful Services APIs and web technologies. We are particularly looking for experience in industry-standard Java web platforms such as Jersey, Jackson, and Google Guice. An excellent understanding of database modeling using NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB is a must.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Collaborating with other team members to innovate and develop software using best software development practices
- Learning new technologies to stay current with industry standards and best practices
- Implementing new feature requests and maintaining existing applications
- Testing your code via unit tests or through the use of external tools.
- Potentially lead a small team of developers to innovate new feature sets and modules
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRUSHING IT
- 4+ Years of Java web frameworks such as Jersey or SpringFramework.
- At least 6 years of proficiency in Java
- Proficient in scrum development process
- Self-motivator and can finish an entire module/mini project without guidance
- Has previously lead a project
- Experience in creating new specifications and creating software architectural diagrams
- Experience applying object-oriented design principles and software design patterns.
BAM! BONUS POINTS FOR
- Knowledge of native mobile app development (iOS or Android)
- Experience in writing Java web applications
- Have a good sense of humor
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K
- Work from home
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Competitive salary
- A real chance to help shape the growing cannabis industry
- Work with smart people in a fast-paced environment
Remote Work with Corporate offices are located in Newport Beach, CA.
Please send us your resume, link to your portfolio and why you think BLAZE is a fit for you: email@example.com