If you’re interested in a safe and predictable job at an established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of something big and exciting, read on!
BLAZE is an early-stage technology company deploying the next-generation of a software platform for the cannabis industry. We are proven entrepreneurs that have deep experience in the cannabis industry and have great product traction in the market.
Before we get started, make sure you are ready, if you don’t want to take the time to answer the questions in detail and with thought, then please don’t bother applying. We need self starters that are motivated and proactive. If you only take 2 seconds to click and apply for this job, you can expect to get about 2 seconds of consideration from us. 🙂
BLAZE is looking for a Tier 1 Tech Support Agent for our software solutions in a rapidly expanding client base. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional problem solving skills, excel at prioritizing workloads, have solid attention to detail, with the ability to work well both as a team and independently. You should be located within the DFW area.
We provide our customers solutions for retail sale of cannabis, distribution, inventory management, and cultivation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing team and help shape our growth within the ever-evolving cannabis space.
The Tier 1 Tech Support Agent is responsible for monitoring and responding to all support channels available to our customers. These include email, ticketing system, and phone support. The position will have a rotating schedule with weekend shifts being a part of the normal rotation. The product of this position is a customer that has successfully had their problem resolved and feels it was done so in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Work issues from the ticketing system (ZenDesk) in a triage manner, prioritizing according to urgency.
- Answer realtime requests via phone or chat, creating tickets in our ticket system.
- Escalate tickets to Tier 2 in a warm hand-off as needed.
- Learn our data migration process for new customers and perform data migrations as needed.
- Contribute to the BLAZE customer support knowledge base by authoring educational support articles.
- Work with the team lead for Appcues in order to identify areas of our applications that most need additional self help.
- Join the onboarding agents from time to time at customer launches in order to gain first hand knowledge of customer use of product.
- Educate customers on best practices specific to their business needs
- Be an active part of Continuous Process Improvement by speaking up when process breakdowns occur and propose possible solutions.
- Provide requirements to the development team based on customer feedback.
You should have:
- Proven track record of production
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in software technical support
- Ability to work from home with full efficacy
- Quiet place to work with a solid internet connection
- Excellent communication skills as a remote employee
- Solid experience in Office productivity suites such as MS Office or Google Docs. Specifically strong experience in spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
Bonus points for:
- Cannabis industry experience in cultivation, distribution, or dispensary/delivery
- Experience in supporting a delivery service or inventory management SAAS solution
- SAAS startup experience a plus
- QA or software testing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour