If you’re interested in a safe and predictable job at an established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of something big and exciting, read on:
BLAZE is an early-stage technology startup designing the next-generation of a software platform for the cannabis industry. We are proven entrepreneurs that have deep experience in the cannabis industry and have great product traction in the market.
You will be part of the team that has the pulse of our products’ health and success, and that plays a vital role in the product life-cycle by conveying customer feedback. As a Customer Success Associate, you will advocate on behalf of our user, and ensure our team has the tools and information they need to provide excellent service and excellent products to all our users.
- Know the product in superlative and intimate detail
- Provide outstanding email and phone support to customers
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, to identify high-leverage product improvements that can be made to the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of an excellent experience for our users and to prepare for upcoming product launches
- Work closely with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Identify customer needs and communicate them to the relevant departments
- At least two years of experience in a support role
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving to collect and interpret data to solve problems
- Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Cannabis Industry experience is a plus!
BLAZE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year