Join the BLAZE team!
At BLAZE, you’ll help build the new technology platform for cannabis operators around the world. We believe in autonomy, automation, and the power of innovation. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company, and are just getting started!
See all the positions we’re hiring for below. If anything interests you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Agent - Tier 1 (SaaS)
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
If you’re interested in a safe and predictable job at an established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of something big and exciting, read on!
BLAZE is an early-stage technology company deploying the next-generation of a software platform for the cannabis industry. We are proven entrepreneurs that have deep experience in the cannabis industry and have great product traction in the market.
BLAZE is looking for a Tier 1 Tech Support Agent for our software solutions in a rapidly expanding client base. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional problem solving skills, excel at prioritizing workloads, have solid attention to detail, with the ability to work well both as a team and independently. You should be located within the DFW area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing team and help shape our growth within the ever-evolving cannabis space.
The Tier 1 Tech Support Agent is responsible for monitoring and responding to all support channels available to our customers. These include email, ticketing system, and phone support. The position will have a rotating schedule with weekend shifts being a part of the normal rotation. The product of this position is a customer that has successfully had their problem resolved and feels it was done so in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work issues from the ticketing system (ZenDesk) in a triage manner, prioritizing according to urgency.
- Answer realtime requests via phone or chat, creating tickets in our ticket system.
- Escalate tickets to Tier 2 in a warm hand-off as needed.
- Learn our data migration process for new customers and perform data migrations as needed.
- Contribute to the BLAZE customer support knowledge base by authoring educational support articles.
- Work with the team lead for Appcues in order to identify areas of our applications that most need additional self help.
- Join the onboarding agents from time to time at customer launches in order to gain first hand knowledge of customer use of product.
- Educate customers on best practices specific to their business needs
- Be an active part of Continuous Process Improvement by speaking up when process breakdowns occur and propose possible solutions.
- Provide requirements to the development team based on customer feedback.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRUSHING IT
- Proven track record of production
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in software technical support
- Ability to work from home with full efficacy
- Quiet place to work with a solid internet connection
- Excellent communication skills as a remote employee
- Solid experience in Office productivity suites such as MS Office or Google Docs. Specifically strong experience in spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
BAM! BONUS POINTS FOR
- Cannabis industry experience in cultivation, distribution, or dispensary/delivery
- Experience in supporting a delivery service or inventory management SAAS solution
- SAAS startup experience a plus
- QA or software testing experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote Work
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Competitive salary
BLAZE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Position is full time, salary and remote. Preferred location is the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro area.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
If you’re looking for a safe and predictable job at a big, established company, you can stop reading now. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor of something big, read on:
We are an early-stage technology startup that is designing the next-generation of a software platform for the cannabis industry. We are proven entrepreneurs that have deep experience in the cannabis industry and have great product traction in the market. Out of the gate this position will be full time 40 hrs per week.
Expect to work closely with a small sales team to conquer a growing cannabis market. We sell to many cannabis operators from Retailers to Distributors.
About you: You are someone with fire in the belly and a drive to succeed.You are interested in developing a career in the cannabis industry and technology sales.You are comfortable on the phone or in person asking questions and getting results. Cannabis Industry experience is preferred. College grads encouraged to apply!
40k base + commissions based on appointments booked and revenue derived
- Position is contract-to-permanent
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Remote working
- Health, Dental, Vision
- $45K to $60K